t3h CRACK FIC

What I call the crackfic because it is a non-fic on crack. I am serious.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Um

---------------------
Merry
---------------------

I woke up, brushed my teeth, had breakfast, washed my face, had second breakfast, read the newspaper, opened the door to find a wheezing, dirt-covered, delerious and ill Aragorn who looked like he was about to die.

He mumbled something about joining a quest, the ring, and an angry Arwen before passing out on my frontstep. Pippin blinked before running away. Whether it was by the sight of Aragorn or by the smell I wasn't sure... but i laid him on in the hallway (No way in hell was he going near my furniture in that state) and tossed an old blanket over him.

When he woke up, i offered him tea and he accepted. I'm polite, you know. Then I kicked him out and sent him to Frodo's.

...I hope he didn't die along the way.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so u mean that was Aragorn? I thought it was Sam or something...

3/25/2005 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...the HELL? Aragorn's lyk two heads TALLER than me. And i do NOT look lyk some deranged king/former ranger who looks like he got beat up by his wife.

3/25/2005 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nonono, i just thought u realised i stole ur mushrooms.

3/25/2005 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, well, that's understandable... you WHAT?! PEREGRIN TOOK U R SO DEAD!

3/25/2005 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, i thought there was some resemblence...

3/25/2005 5:39 PM  
Blogger Deniz Bulut Bozkurt said...

Still Alice?

5/27/2022 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home