"The Plot"
--------------------------------
Sam
--------------------------------
Samwise Gangee here. Mr. Frodo sent me here to type down "the plot" ...whatever that may be. Hm, i feel like making stew now. Ah, yes, a delicious stew sizzling lighty in my best pot with chunks of fresh meat, carrots, cabbages, parsley and basil leaves. Oh! And taters! Gifts from Pippin, i shall go thank him later.
....although i'm suspicious of where he got them.
Anyways, Mr. Frodo and I were fighting over the Ring having a.... casual conversation in which the ring was dragged into. I merely wanted to steal borrow the ring and relive poor Mr. Frodo of his burden. He insists that it was his and he should be the one to carry it.
I believe that was Farmer Maggot yelling.
Back to what i was saying. Yes, we were arguing back and forth. And then, Bilbo popped in. He went something like "BWAHAHAHAHA THE RING IS MINE!" took the ring, put it on, and vanished! Just like that! That is not fair. I say Bilbo cheated. Even our hobbit eyes can't see invisible people. >_<
So, me and Mr. Frodo are planning on hunting down Bilbo and getting that ring back. First, we are starting with recruiting people to help us. And so! We will find Bilbo, take the ring back! And I will not take it from Mr. Frodo, no i won't.
Whaaaaaaat? Mr. Frodo, can't you give ol' Sam a little more trust that that? Sam won't betray you, no he won't, of course not...

8 Comments:
Still testing. Now testing comments.
.......O.o this is a weird commenting thingy
Meh. i dunno if this is gonna work. I mean, when it shows our names, it shows our ACTUAL names, not our LoTR ones... I'm gonna go try out LJ, kay?
Just screw with the blogger codes, make it so it doesn't even show the person who wrote it. I find LJ to be a pain in the ass.
BWAHAHAHA I CAN COMMENT MY OWN POST
Voicemod pro keygen the license key has the ability to transmit voice from adult to child, Android, Alien, Aphonic, Baby, Bot, Happy Birthday, Cave, Central, Cathedral, Children
LATEST CRACK PATCH SERIAL KEYS AND LICENSE KEYGEN DOWNLOAD
Crackcool.com
Nice Blog
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive,
Thanks for Sharing useful Information
Book Taxi from Melbourne Door to Door Service
Hire Best Web Designer in Amritsar
Book Amritsar Top Home Makeup Salon
Post a Comment
<< Home