I most certainly
-------------------------
Frodo
-------------------------
Am not dead, Sam. It seems Pippin put sleeping pills in my tea. WHY he would do that is beyond me... Or maybe... Pippin just wants the ring for himself. GAH. CAN I NOT TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE?!
...
Anyway.
On the topic of the ring. Are we -ever- going to set off? I was of the opinion that we'd just right off walk out the door, and off be go. But well... we've stayed back for about a week now since Bilbo stole the ring. We're letting him...! Him...! Get away from us! (--;) We MUST GET IT BACK! I mean, HOW LONG COULD IT POSSIBLY TAKE TO RECRUIT PEOPLE?

4 Comments:
Mr. Frodo! Ur alive after all! *whew* don't care ole Sam like that, especially since u didn't write ur will yet.
Wait, the pills i snuck into your tea didn't make you go "AHAHAHHAHAHAH I AM FRODO FEAR MEEEE" and dance around wearing a bright pink mini skirt?
...whoops. wrong pills.
...You have pills that can do that?
...
Must watch the tea then...
Youngsters these days...
*shakes head sadly*
Post a Comment
<< Home